Thursday 9 March 2006

The Chloe Collection Kicks Fashion Booty



It's over. Chloe has won Project Runway. Although Daniel was my first choice -- a talented and adorable gay boy -- even I have to admit that Chloe's collection read better on the runway.

I'm just glad Santino didn't win.  There's not enough Mylanta on the planet to ease the indigestion that would have caused in me.

I think I will miss Tim Gunn most of all though (at least until next season - yay, it's renewed) because he's an honest-to-goodness, old-fashioned homo, and we need more of them.

Chloe Wins Second Season (AOL News)
And the Winner Is... (Malcovision)
Straight Woman Trumps Gay Men (SoVo)
• Could You Be Next? Casting Call for Season 3

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.out.com/detail.asp?id=16699

This is an interview Out magazine did with Tim Gunn.  He used to live in DC and work at the Corcoran! And, he's been single for like, 22 years.  I adore him.  I also wholeheartedly agree that Daniel V. was my favorite - hopefully he took the job Michael Kors offered him.  Especially since Chloe just came out and said she's putting her 100,000 prize money into her old store, and not starting a line.  AND she didn't do the Banana Republic mentorship.

It makes me bummed, because I think Daniel V. would have really made more of the opportunity - just like he said when it was the final four.

Oh, BTW, this is Diet Coke of Evil from the blogger happy hour Weds night.  Nice to meet you!