Monday 27 March 2006

Season Finale Has Bloggers Asking: WHAT THE 'L'???

Season three of 'The L Word' wrapped up last night. As an honorary lesbian -- a group of lesbians did actually bestow this honor upon me, and I have the lapel pin to prove it -- I can't let the season finale go unnoticed.



Check out my round-up of what five kick-ass bloggers have to say about the way it all went down. From sweet to sour to bitter, they tell it like it is.  You're invited to do the same. Post your comment here.

Rare Earth: "The Shane storyline happened too fast. I feel cheated. Being contacted by her dad is a big deal for her. I want to see that scene, see her reaction, her fear and hope and trepidation. Kate would have acted the f* out of that scene. It’s like they tried to cram the Shane back story into the end of the season, and despite the Shane-centrism of this episode (telling you, it should be All Shane, All the Time), I found it lacking. This was what I thought before the wedding scene ... " Lots More from Rare Earth

Seeking Joy: "My girl and I disagree on Carmen in terms of what she deserves for her past actions. But no matter what, Shayne's actions in the "L Word" season finale were so low. What she did, was so ghastly." More from Seeking Joy

Crimson Blues: "I don't know what else to say but the truth. Last nights final episode of 'The L Word' made me mad. Yes, it was a good story and a good wrap up to things but OH MY GOD could they have messed things up any worse?" More from Crimson Blues

Dykeville: "Is anyone else pissed off about this season of 'The L Word'?" Dykeville Tells You Why She's Pissed

Gudu Pop:  "F* it, F* it, F* it. F* the writers. F* the creators. F* the f*ing characters. Come on, even real life has more happy endings than that. Don't they want a single f*'ing person on that show to be happy? Don't they want their fans to be happy? No, of course not." Get the Rest of the F*ing Review by Gudu Pop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have only seen one episode, unfortunately I do not have Showtime. I am lucky enough however to see clips on the computer.