Friday 21 July 2006

I Miss You Already


Photo: Peter Kazon

I will be on vacation in Provincetown with my husband all of next week. I am going to try to disconnect from my online life, although addiction really is such an insidious, nasty thing to battle.

In my absence, my straight boyfriend, writing partner and all-around great guy Jeff Simmermon is going to guest blog for me.



I've instructed him to "think gay" while I'm gone.

Be nice to him. Could anyone not love this little superhero in the making?

 

Comments | Worth Repeating: Home | Gay Galleries, Video, Pen Pals, More


5 comments:

Anonymous said...


What a Fabulous looking Golden Retriever.  Have a great time in Provincetown!!  

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky to be going to Provincetown.  I have 47 more days until I get to go.  I keep watching the web cam and praying for the days to go by faster.  While your their, have dinner at Fanizzi's by the Sea.  The owner Paul is a wonderful person and the food is excellent.  Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I us to think Lance was cute when I was 12 (I am 13 now) and I still kind of do but not as much as I us to up to the time when I found ou the was gay! Lance is still a great guy and my idol!

                                                     -Alicia



                     I am from Missouri!

Anonymous said...

I think Lance is cute gay or straght. No on eshould be shocked it is a free country and it is his chose if he wants to be gay or straght!


            LANCE WILL ALWAYS BE MY IDOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                                     - Alicia  

Anonymous said...

I think Lance is cute gay or straght. No on eshould be shocked it is a free country and it is his chose if he wants to be gay or straght!


            LANCE WILL ALWAYS BE MY IDOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                                     - Alicia