Thursday 27 July 2006

Straighten Out!

In case you have just either stumbled on this blog today or have the short-term memory of a stoner gnat, I'm Jeff, I'm straight, and I'm subbing for Kenny on this blog while he's on vacation.

We write a column together called Straighten Out! and if you haven't heard of it already, shame on you. Although you probably have a lot of company...

I might not be as forgetful as a stoner gnat but I've got an attention span like a caffeinated fruit fly, so can you believe the personals ads on Craigslist? Millions of people meet and mate on there every day, and the ads themselves are like this sample of the human psyche laid bare in black, white and purple.

"Jeepers," you ask, "did you and Kenny talk about the Craigslist Personals in Straighten Out this week?"

Do the Tin Man's elbows rust? Does peanut butter go with chocolate? Like rust and delicious flavors, me and Kenny are forces of freaking NATURE. So click on over to Straighten Out and check us out. If you really like us, leave a comment -- but if you LOVE us, send some screaming hate-mail. That stuff cracks me up!

Comments | Worth Repeating: Home | Gay Galleries, Video, Pen Pals, More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lance great job u save about a 1000 high schoolers from committing suicide im very proud that we are family, thank u again the strong always r free and loved and survive lance may find true love

Anonymous said...

I DONT KNOW HOW 2 WORK THIS BUT WHO HAVE MYSPACE
CHECK OUT MY  MYSPACE AT
BLA2CZDAL3SB18N@YAHOO.COM