Wednesday 5 April 2006

Bizarre Barroom Brawl

My hunky straight pal Jeff is running a true story today that will blow your minds, for several reasons:

1) It features a fist fight in a gay bar, and you know that never happens. (Does it?)
2) One of the guys involved is a Santero, or priest in the Afro-Cuban religion known as Santeria.
3) The fist fight is the result of an actual love spell gone horribly awry.
4) The main character is so simultaneously hot and adorable that you'll join his sect immediately.



Don't take my word for it ... See it for yourself.

I'd like to tip my cowboy hat to the fellas at Queerty as well, who also linked to this story today. Jeff may sit two cubicles down from me, but they still beat me to it.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please visit our new site at www.paradisecape.com we offer a free month to you when you refer a friend, a free dozen roses give a way at the end of the month to one preffered member. And at the end of the year one lucky prefered memeber will be drawn and win a trip to NYC. they take the person of their choice and we put them up. Please take a minute and join.