Friday 2 February 2007

Meat-Man Has a Beef With Gays


My friend Jeremy, who authors the entertainingly informative Good As You blog, is featured on the current episode of the gay cable show 'In the Life.' Cool, eh? His charm and good looks prompted all manner of fan mail and warm wishes, save one alarming comment on his blog which threatens to "brake" his bones if said commenter ever has the chance:
"You CAN'T just expect everyone to be okay with you, and your life. Your (sic) a fag, and that (sic) fine, but keep it to yourself. Trust me, if I ever walk by you on the street with my kids and I see you kissing or holding hands with some dude, I'll brake (sic) every bone in your gay little body. Keep your sh*t behind closed doors, so children can't see you." (Read the whole comment here.)

Being the resourceful Internet hound that he is, Jeremy traced the e-mail address and was able to identify the homophobe who left the virtual threat. Turns out the guy owns Enterprise Steaks, a beef distribution company in Philly -- and he has a history of harrasing gays online.

Jeremy has a few choice things to say on the subject, which I invite you to check out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People like THIS make everybody sick. I think there's a problem with the link 'inviting you to check out'... I want his email address so we all can tell him what we think about his brand of hate. His comments are right on par with a guy who tortures and then slaughters cows for a living...