Thursday 8 February 2007

'12-Step Solution' for Bigots?



The New York Times writes today: "It has become a Hollywood cliché: Utter bigoted language in anger. Issue a carefully fashioned apology. Announce 'I need help.' Meet with civil rights leaders for support. Set out on the path to salvation."

So can prejudice really be unlearned? Mental health professionals, researchers and even a former "Aryan warrior" weigh in on the subject. Check out 'My Big Bad Mouth,' then let's hear what you think.

Click to comment.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have no comments because no one gives a flying f**k about what these three idiots think or say.

Anonymous said...

I think somethings people let their rage, anger (feelings) run their whole lifes.  That  is why dumb things are said.  I dont think they are all prejudice. IT  has happened to me.