Monday 22 May 2006

Is Madonna Still ALL THAT? Pretty Much



The gay globe is abuzz today with this and that about Madonna, who launched her new tour yesterday in L.A.
See: Towleroad | PerezHilton | Popwatch | AOL Music News | Queerty, with a P.S. to Queerty -- congrats on FINALLY adding Comments to Queerty, boys.

The Confessions tour sounds over the top. I wasn't planning to go. I saw her last tour and am not a huge concert fan, but based on what people are saying, I may have to reconsider.

The big hullaballoo -- of which there's always some when Madonna mounts a show -- centers around the fact that she crucifies herself. People are crying blasphemy!

First off, it's Madonna. She doesn't care.

Second, does blasphemy really MEAN anything anymore? I guess it's in the eye of the beholder. 'The Da Vinci Code' isn't blasphemy. It's fiction. Madonna's stunt isn't blasphemy. It's showbusiness.

This, people, is blasphemy:

'Superman Returns' by DaveKennedy
for the Directors Cut 7 contest on Worth 1000.com


Comments | Worth Repeating: Home | Gay Galleries, Video, Pen Pals, More

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Superman looks hot!!!! Talk about being versatile.

Anonymous said...

Good Ol' Superclit Madonna ... ever since she left Michigan she has been making The Material Gorl the stuff of nonsense ... "I think we will go to Gollywood to mend our failing marriage ... "

Hey, Madonna ... Paul Mc Cartney is free ... give 'im a call, Ducks !

Anonymous said...

I've seen Madonna masterbate in concert (Like a virgin plus Justify my love).  I now think she's into her kids and husband.  So what. she's doing her thing like she usually does.  She's still very talented and turns me on with certain songs.

Anonymous said...

I still think Madonna is very talented.  Hell, she makes more $ than us.  Seen her in "Blonde Ambition" and thought her dancing with her backups were awesome.  I respect her family privacy like any one else in this world.