Sunday 28 May 2006

MEN: Who I'd Want, Who I'd Get



I already miss Wentworth Miller on 'Prison Break' Monday nights more than I can possibly express. I love how he wore his TV-heart on his sleeve when he told the TV Tattler,

"Michael and Sara have a real connection, forged in extreme circumstances, but there are so many obstacles between them."

I swear I felt as if he was speaking right to me [when I substitute "Kenneth" for "Sara"].


I'll continue to pine for Michael, aka Wentworth, who you have to admit is visually stunning. If I weren't already married, he is definitely who I would WANT to date:


And thank god I am married, since based on what my dating friends tell me, this is probably who I'd END UP dating:



'Prison Break' By Donnie7
for the Regrettable Tattoos 6 contest at Worth1000.com

 

Comments | Worth Repeating: Home | Gay Galleries, Video, Pen Pals, More

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HES SO HOT,I WANT HIM,HE LOOKS LIKE HIS LOOKING AT ME.I JUST WANT TO SUCK THOUGHS LIPPPS.  

Anonymous said...

I want more of this show i want to see him all those tatoos and his face he just got to me like no one ever has.  medevil69@aol.com

Anonymous said...

IS THAT AREAL TATOO OR A REMOVEABLE ONE IS THAT ACTOR GAY OR STRAIT

Anonymous said...

IS THAT AREAL TATOO OR A REMOVEABLE ONE IS THAT ACTOR GAY OR STRAIT

Anonymous said...

I THINK THE SAME IT IS COOL HOW HE DOES A FULLY BODY TATTOO AND USES IT TO HELP HIM OUT OF JAIL

Anonymous said...

One can always dream....or just close my eyes and try not to utter any names.