Tuesday 12 December 2006

An Even Greater Lip-Synch Than the Greatest One Ever?

As I'm soaking up all 'Dream'-y things in anticipation of 'Dreamgirls' opening in 13 days, I was thrilled to find this gem by luv4buddha over at Joe.My.God. (Thanks, Joe.)

I didn't think there was a gay-man-not-in-drag who could out-lip-synch my friend WonderRobbie, whose killer version of 'And I Am Telling You' I featured here recently along with a straight dude's WORST lip-sync ever.

However, luv4buddha definitely gives Robbie a run for his Dreamettes.

It's a close call, but check these two out, then you tell me: Who wins this one?

'And I Am Tellin You' -- by luv4buddha




And Now, the Same Song by WonderRobbie




So?


PS: All my friends are in a titter for the movie opening too, except for Michael who actually blogged this sentence: "I am so not into musicals that I can not even properly identify a song from the show if it jumped up and bit me on the booty..!!" Michael's gay card is under review.

 


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY good, but WonderRobbie wins for originality (his was first), enthusiasm, and the bug eyes!!

Anonymous said...

Saw Dreamgirls last Sunday, it is a MUST see. It is awesome with a great ensamble cast. And that creamy dreamy Keith Robinson is yummy!

Anonymous said...

buddha nailed it!

Anonymous said...

ok i just want to say that both of them did a great job and should think of doing a show together.

Or you can do one with me>

Anonymous said...

Both are great.  I'm glad I don't have to choose.  I still really like WonderRobbie's personality, but it is a subjective thing.

Anonymous said...

wonderRobbie all the way!!!

Anonymous said...

LUV4BUDDAH BETTER LIPSYNC- WONDER ROBBIE BETTER ENTERTAINER THERE I SAID IT!

Anonymous said...

How about this kid who's not even lip-synching? He's incredible!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW898PqcTTE


(or search You-Tube for VONATRON singing "And I'm Telling You...")

Patrick