Wednesday 20 December 2006

Reichen Bitch-Slaps Perez Hilton



Former 'Amazing Race' fella Reichen Lehmkuhl (above, right) has had just about enough of gossip blogger Perez Hilton -- and proceeds to give what-for to the queen of mean on his official Reichen MySpace page
this week:
Mario Lavendeira (PerezHilton.com) is a Big (blank) Ugly Liar, an Accused Thief and Criminal

All,

From the Horse's Mouth:  Just a friendly reminder that when you read websites like PerezHilton.com, you are reading lies and are being taken advantage of as you make more money for a person who does nothing but fabricate storeis to make his site look interesting...

That anyone would trust someone like Mario Lavendeira (PerezHilton.com) who STEALS from photographers, bloggers, and the general population, is beyond me, really.  This person is a common criminal.  

Contrary to what this ugly wind-bag has reported, I have not broken up with my boyfriend.  I did not go home with anyone from "Survivor" from any party.  I have not "made out with" anyone at a party while I have been with my boyfriend.  The opposite has been written on his site.  It is all a complete and blantant lie.  This person is a liar.  Period.  

My book was done before I ever met Lance.  I do not date people so that I can "use" them.  I'm self-sufficient and happy to be that way.  I have served my country, I have made my own money, my own career, written my own books, bought my own homes and other possesions, and I'm proud to be this way, on my own.  I am not broke.  I am individually financially sound.  I date people because I happen to love them.  Period.

I will only post this once.  This disgusting person and his site makes up blatant lies to create interesting stories.  I am one of this criminal's targets. Understand that.  So know, from here on out, that if you read anything about ME on PerezHilton.com, you are 99.9% sure to be reading a lie or an exagerrated, incorrect version of something that is 0.01% true.  

Merry Christmas Everybody!!

Love, Reichen


This is the sort of bitch-fest director George Cukor
could have had a field day with. It's all so Norma Shearer v. Joan Crawford, if you ask me, with Perez being the no-good ho, of course.

Meanwhile, Perez tells an adoring non-suing member of the paparazzi
that he doesn't blog-stalk people for the money, he just does it for fun.

Mmmmkaay.

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree. Perez Hilton is a piece of sh*t. i would personally kick his ass in person,if ever given the opportunity.sincerely, Brian

Anonymous said...

well as long as your happy why worry about what someone else does or says after all neither of you look like real man material just enjoy your life together looks like you already deformed one of his ears anyway so why worry?

Anonymous said...

Perez has far more class than Reichen. He gives the public what they want in his web site..thus the secret of his popularity. Not bad lookin' either!

Anonymous said...

THIS HAS TO BE THE STUPIDEST VIDEO I HAVE EVER SEEN. SURPRISED AOL ALLOWS CRAP LIKE THIS

Anonymous said...

these two both seem to be made for each other, wanting to be in the spotlight, even though they offer nothing. i must be one of the few who finds both of them boring and will stick with brittany spears for fun hollywood gossip, at least with her she is real and what you see is what you get. and plus her soon to be ex-man looks better than lance bass on a bad day!

Anonymous said...

se,whatsw ahppening, carey