Thursday 11 January 2007

'My Box in a Box'

File this: Take Something Good and Make it Gooder


Move over J.T., 'My Box in a Box' is the new 'D*ck in a Box'  -- and it's even better than the original.  I love this woman.
 I love her box. Don't tell my husband.

'My Box in a Box'
Tag Line: 'Britney showed the world her box. But my box is just for you.'




Bonus Video: 'Lizzy the Lezzy'
Check out this awesomely funny video which was entered into an online animation competition and needs your vote. Head over to AniBoom and click on 'Lizzy the Lezzy.'
It's mature content -- so you will love it -- riffing on all things lesbian like sharing socks and tampons, always running out of toilet paper, crying after sex and, oh yeah, box diving.  (Thanks to one of my favorite lesbian writers, Julie Enszer, for sending 'Lizzy the Lezzy.')

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, first of all, this whole "box thing" is really immature and silly.  Secondly, probably the number one thing that I detest about this culture is that "we" (meaning the culture, in the U.S. and in many other countries) treat sexual relations in a mundane and common way.  Sexual relations in my humble opinion is a sacred rite, something so deep and comforting that it is not for the world to laugh at, to jeer at, to "get off" on, or to treat in a common way.  It is something so beautiful, tender, so powerful, so exclamatory, that it  deserves to be respected.  It doesn't need to be broadcast as the frivolous.  It is something so personal, so wonderful, so sacred, so bonding, that it deserves my protection.. and when it is discussed, it should be done so with a respect, a deep conviction... a reverence.
When my parents grew up, nobody talked about sex, now it's ALL we talk about... and I think both extremes are just wrong.
And we wonder why so many are promiscuous, many populations are dying of AIDS, STDS run rampant,  etc, etc, etc... duh!!!  
Just my opinion, but I'm right.  :)

Anonymous said...

You people are all seriously ill and in need of therapy. the sad thing is you all want to lead the young gender confused astray. Better think it over, eternity is forever and hell is hot.

Anonymous said...

damn it. I was gonna blog about this thing today. LOL!! actually somebody did, given a video that was on the side of my blog.  ya might like it.

http://needtsza.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love her voice. song and i wouldn't mind dating her.
http://mysite.verizon.net/luvprincess2007/