Tuesday 7 November 2006

Election Watch 2006



HRC launched an Election Night blog today to track races and ballot measures of particular interest to the gay, lesbian, bi and trans community. The blog will post live updates tonight.

They also have a good round-up of key elections at stake.

If you're in Washington, D.C., join me at the Election Night Out party this evening hosted by HRC, the Gay & Lesbian Victory Fund, National Black Justice Coalition, and the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force.

Click for event details:



Bloggers Watching the Elections:

HRC Election Night Blog
Americablog
Pam's House Blend
Daily Kos
Gay Patriot
The Brad Blog

Plus: Election Coverage on AOL

Any predictions, readers? Voter fraud stories to share?

I really want to sing along with Barbra and Judy tomorrow. Please VOTE!

 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a black male, and I find Neil Patrick Harris the finest white male I have ever seen, I like white men and I will kiss his feet, suck his toes and wash him every night and take care of him no questions asked, wish I could have him in my life