Wednesday 22 November 2006

Your Gay Guide to Black Friday

You know that $687 billion that the gay community supposedly has to spend in the coming year? Well, you can make a statement in the way you spend all that money by supporting businesses that believe in equality for gay, lesbian, bi and trans people.

HRC just released 'Buying for Equality,' a new guide listing hundreds of popular American brands ranked on their company’s GLBT inclusiveness, and broken down into easily distinguishable purchasing categories.

Check it out, download it, keep a copy handy for the next time you hit the mall, fill up the tank or plan your next vacation.

 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found out that this is only the 9th busiest shoping days.  When I found that out I said o.m.f.g!

Anonymous said...

Yes give me 1/3 of iot and I'll got o USA and find all my friends from the internet and do it long and had that's drinking I mean.

Anonymous said...

Yes give me 1/3 of it and I'll got o USA and find all my friends from the internet and do it long and hard that's drinking I mean.