Thursday 9 November 2006

Please Fund: No Bigot Left Behind

This is a comment that was left on my blog. I didn't do anything to it. Readers post this stuff; I just copy and paste.
 

"Dear  Mr. BUSH , I just want to tnankyou for not allowing gay marrage to be put into law. AS A CHRIST I belive that God crated man and woman to be as one.

we are at war to saver our country along with are lifesl But were do any of you think of saving your soul THeis cournty was stated by our for fathers, And put into print that a marrege..is between a man and a women,and not between a man and, man or women anwomen. if the gay marrege law is pass what is next i"    -- Comment from verybigman53

"What is next" you ask? Gee, I don't know, verybigman53 ... Perhaps a Speak & Spell for every American?


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOUCHE'!!  Hah-Hah. (I guess I should have MADE SURE of the spelling of that word first). Just another subtle hint to those UNEDUMACATEDS OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well....*THAT* has a certain "je ne sais rien."  I'm disturbed by the thought of God crating men and women.

Anonymous said...

to grelef re: "I'm disturbed by the thought of God crating men and women."

I know what you mean. It's so BORAT!

Anonymous said...

I am an 85 year old so-called heterosexual woman.  And I hate the word "tolorance"  To me it means I am better, smarter more intelligent than you, but I will put up with you.  I do not care what your sexual preference is, only if you are a caring and considerate human being.  It is none of my business, I have friends who are both lesbian and gay, and I have friends who are heterosexual.  If they are good people, that is all I care about.  Frankly, that is all anyone should care about.  

Anonymous said...

"AS A CHRIST I belive that"    No blaspheme in here... DON'T YOU BLASPHEME IN HERE!

Anonymous said...

So a marrege is between a man and a woman; how did those idiots confuse marrege with marriage?

Good to know :)

Anonymous said...

question.................

if "GOD" created humankind in his image........AND "GOD" is neither male nor female...........than how can a gay or lesbian person be "not of his creation"?

I mean if you think about it, gays and lesbians (other than there physical gender) is neither male nor female as well. Meaning that they "play" both roles, changing from one to the other at any point in time.......

So, wouldn't it be that gays and lesbian ARE in his image?

Anonymous said...

I don't care what you do in your bedroom , but keep it in there, don't promote it like it's a new fad....and keep it away from our kids , most are religious and  know that it is not apart of their beliefs.  

Anonymous said...

To flora489. "you go girl!" Well said!