Tuesday 21 November 2006

Worst Lip-Sync Ever: The Straight-Gay Divide


I'm sorry, but there are some gay talents that straight men should rarely attempt. Lip-syncing is one of them.

Take a look at the difference between straight and gay men in these two video examples.

In the first, straight dude gives what I assume to be his best attempt at Celine Dion's 'My Heart Will Go On,' a love offering for a lucky girl named Sara. There's no other way to say this ... it's painfully wrong on many levels.

To keep the competition somewhat even, in the second example I offer up a gay man also NOT in drag, who has -- dare I say it? -- FABULOUS lip-sync abilities and kicks straight guy's ass.

We own this one, fellas, just accept it.

'My Heart Will Go On' -- performed by a straight dude



'And I Am Tellin You (I'm Not Going)' -- performed by WonderRobbie




See My Other Videos

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

is there some way we could make a reality show out of this?

Anonymous said...

WonderRobbie is adorable.  I think that dancing "en pointe" is another skill best left to gay men.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq8RPT3ZN-w

Anonymous said...

To bulletman40:  I wonder if the time has come for a "Surreality Show."

Anonymous said...

This was a great comparison. Robbie is very cute, and I would take his rendition over the other any day.

Anonymous said...

ok this is really scary that I'm being blogged about... haha
And thank you for the compliment!!! yes this is really me and you can check on myspace if you don't believe me... *sigh* those straighties will never have anything on me! ;o)
Cheers!!!

Anonymous said...

Robbie rocks!, NJo other way to put it. And after seeing the str8 guy lipsync, seeing his video, I am going out to renew my gym membership, start back on my jogging, cut the carbo's out COMPLETELY! You keep going Robbie! You're simply the best!

Anonymous said...

Oh boy. I don't think I've ever been so horrified in my entire life as I was when that straight guy ripped off his shirt. It was bad enough seeing that belly hang out from under the shirt, but those man-boobs...eww....  If I were his girlfriend, I'd be running away too, as fast as I could and as far, far away as I could possibly get.

I'm sure there are straight men who have style, rhythm, creativity and talent, but in my experience the corner on that market is held by gay men.  So straight guys, please, don't ever try this at home--or anywhere else.  Bleccccchhhhhhhh!

Anonymous said...

I don't think that, in my 16 years, I've ever felt so incomprehensibly filthy...  I just could not finish the first movie...

The second, however, was hilarious.  And I love the Sailor Moon wallscroll!  But it only makes me wish I had more wall space...

But gays definately kick straight ass here...

Unfortunately, we in the middle get the worst of both sides... T_T

Anonymous said...

the str8 one was horrible!!, I couldn't get past the first 30 seconds of it.
wonderrobbie is completely adorable. he obviously is a great gay person.
I would like to have him in my clique at the bar.[plants big wet kiss on robbie]