Saturday 3 June 2006

'X-Men 3': The Gayest Movie of the Summer, So Far



This week straight-boyfriend-Jeff and I caught 'X-Men 3: The Last Stand.'

I loved it. He liked it. He also fell asleep during it, though being the ravenous comic-book-movie fan that he is, he'd already seen it once.

In our weekly straight-gay chat, we determined that it's THE GAYEST MOVIE of the summer, so far.

Jeff: "Even I, with my blunted wooden gaydar, picked up on the screaming homo themes running through that movie like a river of salty drag queen tears."

Kenny: "Do you even know how gay you just sounded? I hold all the gay cards here, but I'm curious to see what kind of gayness you picked up."

Are you curious, too? Then you better click.

Straighten Out: 'X-Men 3' -- Way Gayer Than You Even Thought

Comments | Worth Repeating: Home | Gay Galleries, Video, Pen Pals, More

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

am I missing something here or are we talking about Hugh Jackman

Anonymous said...

i have not seen it yet but it look's like i want to now. i might wait until it comes out on dvd though. thanks for the info.

                                    lilbrother9231

Anonymous said...

 IS THAT THE WAY GAY BRAINS WORK ???   I THOUGHT SO, STILL CONFUSED.

Anonymous said...

hello;
x men 3 a great movie and a good story line.  I don;t think the movie centered on gay or lesbian.  that would be a long way off.  maybe the next movie.  I do think the powerful girl should of been longer, if anything the power girl may of been a lesbian.  she was in love but not sure if she loved him I gather she wanted to be destroyed from the very start.  

Anonymous said...

this movie was soo cool i cant believe the professor is still alive and i cant believe wolverine had to kill the phynic/jean Gray

Anonymous said...

Hugh is such a homoerotic man! I will watch anything and everything he has a role in. I still freak when i hear him speaking in his comfortable Aussie accent. He is the leatherman I have been waiting for!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I Thought that the Chick/Guy (Shock-waves) was odd looking....Anyways..Hugh was wearing those Fucking Leather Pants. That scene where the team is loading the air-craft and the camera shows hugh walking towards the craft...

The white-boy has a nice booty....