Wednesday 28 June 2006

Did George Clooney Kiss My Straight Guy-Friend?



My straight writing partner went on vacation.

Having nothing better to do one day, I snooped around looking at stuff he's published.

In doing so, I discovered something in his past. Something he wrote. Something very gay.

Was the kiss he says he got from George Clooney for real? A dream? A cry for help?

Check it out, then you tell me.

Straighten Out: Did George Clooney Kiss My Straight Friend?

 

Comments | Worth Repeating: Home | Gay Galleries, Video, Pen Pals, More

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahah.  So does your straight guy have a little sugar in his tank? Don't they all?!

Anonymous said...

I think your hoping that George kissed your friend just by what you were implying, "when he get's home". Whatever the case may be, your friend has some, "issues". Obvious to me and, i'm sure of alot of people who have read this, you're in love. Get off the pot, (so to speak). He was probably wanting you to see this.