Friday 16 June 2006

Straighten Out Answers Reader Mail





My writing partner Jeff wrote this intro to our Straighten Out column this week:
"It’s not easy having a penetrating conversation about the difference between gay and straight each week. In preparing this column, Kenny has to endure a lot of ridiculous, unintentionally bigoted questioning from me, and I’m sure he’s getting tired of it. And combating Kenny’s homosexual superiority complex is, frankly, exhausting for me. But just when I think we’ve run out of stuff to fight about, you, our dear readers, come through like the cavalry on a fleet of flying carpets with some amazing e-mails."


That's right, people: Now we give advice. Be afraid, be very afraid.

Topics we cover this week include:
-- should she marry a guy who has dated men?
-- how should he deal with angry fundamentalist Christians?
-- wanna hook-up?
-- do his male longings make him gay?
-- boxers or briefs?

You can get the answers, but you have to click first: Straighten Out.

PS: Should you tell your straight friend that he starred in your gay dream?
That was last week's issue, which I failed to post here, but you can still read it if you're interested: Gay Dreams, Man-Touching and the Art of Over-Gaying

Comments | Worth Repeating: Home | Gay Galleries, Video, Pen Pals, More

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually belong to a Southern Baptist church and they are so far from being they say . they know I dress, drink  and smoke. and yet they are letting me do my community service for an open container  there and what I can't finish they will sign off as complete

Anonymous said...

since I placed the previous comment , I see no reason to fear fundamentalist Christians. I believe the times are changing, and we are becoming an acceptance to society.

Anonymous said...

Gay People need their own AOL Welcoming Screen!  I am frankly a little sick and tired of seeing pregnant women, straight family angst, kids and nursing tips every time I sign on.  It would be wonderful if Gay People had their own interests and issues greeting them every time they sign on.