Monday 25 September 2006

Best Gay Blogs Says ... I'm One



At the risk of seeming self-congratulatory, I want to thank BestGayBlogs.com for featuring a review of yours truly today on their site:

"[Worth Repeating] is truly a SANE, outspoken, honest blog that should not be missed by anyone. And it’s the way Kenneth mixes truth with good common sense that makes it worth reading daily."
 
There. It's been said: I'm sane, not insane, as has been suggested by so many.
 
Click here to read the whole review.

 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with BGB...Worth Repeating is one of the few blogs I get alerted to each day as I don't want to miss his insights.  I found Kenneth's honesty in his Friday post to be very revealing and true.  

Anonymous said...

I'm crying. So glad that you are getting the recognition you deserve.
There is good reason why the universe keeps us here.  :)