Thursday 14 September 2006

Crazy Comments, Reader Mail and a Word from Mom




Time to share mail and comments on Straighten Out, the gripping column that takes a naked look at straight men, gay men and the women who love them both.

This week, straight-boyfriend Jeff and I take on hetero-homo mysteries, including a note from a guy who seeks sex only with hetero men, and a bear who just doesn't get why a straight dude has a job pouring drinks at the local gay bar.

We also share some whacko comments people leave on our message boards, plus a posting my mom left pointing out that I misquoted her in our last column.

Is it a sign of progress in the struggle for GLBT equality when your mom leaves a comment on your gay sex column? Yes, I think it is, I think it is.

Click to read the latest installment of Straighten Out!

No comments: