Friday 15 September 2006

Mom Calls Dibs on Mario Lopez

So my mom is now one of my daily readers, ever since Jeff and I posted her comment in Straighten Out. Of course, that was only yesterday, so we'll see how long I can hold her interest.

Today, I get this e-mail about Mario Lopez from her:

  "Read your blog about Mario Lopez. I think there is something wrong when a mom and her son are lusting after the same guy. He is adorable (those dimples), but I saw him first and I have dibs.

Don't think he is gay. He used to be on a morning show called (I think) 'The Other Half' with Dick Clark and Danny Bonaduce (a sort of 'The View' with men). I watched it for awhile. Danny Bonaduce was cool and hilarious and surprisingly charming, Dick Clark proved himself an idiot and Mario was sweet and adorable.

[Mario] seems to have a good heart (maybe he is gay -- just kidding). That boy can dance! And his smile! I am declaring him the winner of 'Dancing with the Stars' as of right now. (Wasn't I right about Taylor Hicks? Picked him on the first night too.)

Are you watching 'Celebrity Duets'? Not a very interesting show, but Jai Rodriguez from 'Queer Eye' is on it and he is great! He has all the moves and can really sing. (I pick him as the winner of this show.)    Love, Mom"

I'm not going to fight her for Mario. First of all, she's my mom. But more importantly, if the argument came to blows she would probably take me down. She used to watch 'Roller Derby' when I was a kid and Joanie Weston (who could kill a man with one punch) was her idol. 

 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mario Lopez has a great smile, killer body and an overall sweet personality, i would almost put money on the fact that he is gay or bisexual or at the very least has some "tendencies", he is a little effeminate, and i see his manneriams as adorable....... =)

Anonymous said...

I dont think hes gay.  He played Greg Louganis the gay swimmer so I think that is why people might think that about him.  but he was on an episode of EVE and he was HOT!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

have a lot to say to anyone who wants to listen..am a lonely lesbian in Staten Island N.Y. 38, white..not a natural blond...5'3"  175 lbs...(keep trying liposuction..doesn't work)...
call please and light up my nights.. 1-646-266-3399...am usually up all night..and alone..would welcome any calls..looking forward to some happier nights...
Jo-Ann

Anonymous said...

Good 4 you...that's what our country is all about!!!!!

Anonymous said...

MARIO IS A HOT TAMALE!!!   Besides a fricken cute face, he's got some rock hard big arms, and totally hot body; what a dancer!!! I love him, love him, love him!   I want to be reincarnated as his lap dog!