Thursday 31 August 2006

'Your American D-List Idol'

One can always count on The Malcontent blog to seize an opportunity to spotlight bad pop culture.

The Mal-men set their sights on the Fox's latest debacle, 'Celebrity Duets,' and rip the show a new one:
"You have to hand it to the Fox network - they are the masters of the orchestrated train wreck. Take one group of D-List celebrities, add an impressive list of famous musicians mostly past their prime, blend in limited musical ability during a live broadcast, and stir."


Catch the rest of their review and a riveting clip of the magic that is 'Celebrity Duets'.

 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am actualy dying to see this show-I dont watch A.I., I hate dancing with the Stars (well they're not stars becuase Jillian Barberie the local weather girl in L.A. was on a season and if thats what they call a star then..) I dont watch Survivor or Big Race but I will watch this show.

Anonymous said...

Well, I'd like to hear MORE.

Anonymous said...

Calling all fla gays to the polls we have to vote to take down the bush bigot rain...
vote for crist...kinda close to christ huh? if we dont get our wininng asses out there and get what we want we have no one to blame but ourselves for our misery!!!!feel me?????
by the why...i just saW the best movie of all time...IDLEWILD...THE BLACKS ARE WERE ITS AT BABIES!!!! JUST LIKE US JEWS THEY HAVE BEEN PERSUCUTED FOR TOO LONG BUT ABBA HAS MADE A WAY FOR MY PEEPS TO CONTROL ALL THE MONEY IN THE USA!!!!!! MUSIC,SPORTS,ACTING,GRASS...ALEAST THATS WHAT I CALLED IT  IN MY DAY!!!!! SUPPORT OUR CHAMPIONS OF MERCHANDISNG GO SEE THE MOVIE AND BUY THE CD!!!! ITS A MILE STONE IN THE 360 CIRLCE OF LIFE!!!!!!

dbz