Friday 11 August 2006

Rundown on the 'Runway'



My Bottom Line on this week's show:

· Michael: Brilliant, unassuming, an underdog, and my pick to win. He had me at hot pants.

· Angela: I about dropped my cosmo when I saw her dress on the runway. Nice. But she's still a "B" for biatch. Even her t-shirt said so.

· Vincent: A psyche ward somewhere is missing a patient. And that dress ... God help us.

· Kayne: Gay glam times a thousand.

· Robert: OK, honey, what's the problem? Can you not make the transition from 10" Barbie to big girls?

· Uli: Solid. Skilled. Love her, love the gown.

· Allison: Adorable, but hating her this week because her lack of awareness of Farrah Fawcett made me feel really old.

· Jeff: I can't wait for the week when we say, "Jeff who?"

· Laura: Could she kick my ass in a tear-down? Yes.

· Bradley: Do the words "total mess" mean anything to you? He actually admitted that he "doesn't know sh*t about Cher." Bye!

· Judges: They finally got it right this week. Finally.

 

Comments | Worth Repeating: Home | Gay Galleries, Video, Pen Pals, More

No comments: