Thursday 31 August 2006

'Project Runway' Meets 'Snakes on a Plane'



Spoilers ahead for the episode that premiered August 30.


'Project Runway' put some ohh la la in its step last night as it whisked the entire cast off to Paris.

The idea of this challenge was fun: Pretend you are a jetsetter, and design something for yourself to wear.

The only problem with this is that these people aren't jetsetters and, for the most part, their designs were painful reflections of this fact.

As I watched Angela and Vincent -- and the others -- board the aircraft in their jetset wannabe and mostly ill-fitting outfits, all I could think was: Uh, oh ... 'SNAKES ON A PLANE'!

So, I give you this week's cast, wearing their own designs, and matched up with actual quotes from 'Snakes on a Plane.'

Sit back. Relax. Enjoy the fright.




Tim: "Remember, time is tissue."




Michael: "Baby got back, front, and side to side!"
(P.S.: Anyone who can marry seersucker and hip hop should have won.)




Vincent: "This sh*t's bananas!"




Angela: "Someone get this snake off my ass."
(Sadly, that was not possible and Angela and her rosette-covered ass are now history.)




Laura: "Do as I say and you'll live!"




Kayne: "Don't you think I've exhausted every other option?"




Uli: "F***ing coach. F****ing Americans."




Jeffrey: "Who's your daddy now, bitch?"

Will Jeffrey's win this week go to his head? Naaaahhhh.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to see Angela finally be wiped out. Sad to say, Jeffrey's was pretty wonderful; but I wonder if Michael's artful combination of seersucker with hip hop would've certainly won if he hadn't already won twice.

Anonymous said...

Those pants Jeffrey made gave him a male-toe. Which, needless to say, is probably the last thing I'd ever wanna see on television.
~Chris, www.savedbytheblog.com

Anonymous said...

I think leweslips got it right!  I am convinced Michael Knight would have definitely won this challenge if it weren't for the fact that he already won twice in a row and Jeffrey hadn't won once.  I'm not mad though because Jeff definitely pulled it off.  MICHAEL WILL BE THE ULTIMATE WINNER SO CHALLENGES REALLY DON'T MATTER THAT MUCH ANYWAY!!!  VIVA LA M.K.

Anonymous said...

I love watching Michael.  He has alot of class, never gets defensive or agitated.  I think his designs are great.   I am hoping that he wins.  On the other had Jeffrey is a complete and total arrogant ass.  I agree with who ever wrote that he needs to go back to step 12.  Even though, I did not like Angelina or her designs, I think that he was unessarily cruel.  And I am a firm beliver of what goes around comes around.   Roberta